Holiday Cottages in Wales
Two beautiful four star self catering luxury holiday cottages in Wales converted using the dairy & stable buildings of our restored Georgian Grade 2 listed mansion, reputedly built by John Nash. The cottages are located 2 miles from Cardigan, close to the meandering Teifi river as it approaches Cardigan Bay on the Pembrokeshire border, ideal for any holiday. Set in 16 acres of beautiful grounds, Plas Treforgan is a perfect base to explore an area of outstanding natural beauty, steeped in Celtic history.
- The Creamery cottage sleeps up to four, the Stables up to five(+2)
- Fully equipped with modern amenities set in ample, exceptionally well appointed living space
- Peaceful location with a beautiful Georgian walled-garden
- Local attractions include the award winning Poppit Sands bay with its famous dolphins; Cilgerran Wildlife Centre, Pembrokeshire Coastal Path; Gwbert Golfcourse; and fishing at Cenarth Falls. Also canoeing, birdwatching; the list goes on. There's something for everyone.
- Ideal for walking, fishing, painting, and birdwatching holidays